Membership Anchor, Growth And Development
a) Poverty reduction and economic empowerment
NAPHAM strives to ensure self-reliance for its members. This is done through building their capacity in the following areas:
- Managing village Savings and loans (VSL)
- Farm and Business Management
- Poultry production and livestock management
- Sanitation, Hygiene and Nutrition
- Participatory Action Learning System (PALS). Under NAPHAM members are taught to plan for their future. They develop plans that would transform their lives and implement
those plans in about two years. Implementation is done using resources that they have.
- Smart Agriculture Technologies such practising Conservation Agriculture which will enable them to keep their land fertile hence do not use more fertiliser which leads reducing more inputs to farming which could be costly.